Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Hello London, hello World...


Well here I am, Larry (more about me later...maybe), stuck at my desk at home and guess what, i am enjoying it!! What? I know, i know kinda crazy but after a funny few weeks of late (I'll come back to this at a later date...) I can tell you, this is, erm, strangely enjoyable.
My first Weblog that is. Or should i say Blog? I'm not sure you see. Although I wouldn't say I'm a technophobe neither am i right up there with a "Techie" or "Geek" - oops...I'm guessing there are a few of you out there, hopefully reading this and laughing (yes, at me - i would but i wouldn't know why?). I've had the gaming consoles, desktops and laptops but i only understand how to boot them up, it can all get a little confusing after that.
Anyway, so here is the opening blog. This place is open to anyone who knows about, has an interest in, lives, has lived, vacationed and holidayed in the fantastic, vibrant City of London. From bars and clubs, music and movies, gigs and shows, sports and hoes, literally anything goes. So bring your thoughts here and make London happy as Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment